From rozartharigo...@gmail.com
Subject Re: stop-dfs.sh does not work
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 05:51:14 GMT
You can try the following

Sudo netstat -plten | grep java

This will give you all the java process which have a socket connection open.

You can easily figure out based on the port no you have mentioned in config files like core-site.xml
and kill the process

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak Rosario Pancras Tharigopla.
Achiever/Responsibility/Arranger/Maximizer/Harmony

Sent from my iPhone