From Henry Junyoung Kim <henry.jy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Hadoop Eclipse functionality
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 05:21:27 GMT
Can anybody download the plugin from the update-site?

the body from the url is empty.
(people.apache.org/~srimanth/hadoop-eclipse/update-site/)

<head>
<title>Srimanth Gunturi</title>
</head>

2013. 6. 11., 오후 4:27, Srimanth Gunturi <srimanth@gmail.com> 작성:

> Hello,
> I wanted to invite all users and developers to try out the new Hadoop functionality in
Eclipse. Initial features include a HDFS Explorer (built on top of Eclipse File System), and
a ZooKeeper explorer. The project can be accessed at http://people.apache.org/~srimanth/hadoop-eclipse/.

> Please open new feature requests, issues, comments and questions at https://github.com/srimanth-gunturi/hadoop-eclipse/issues.
>
> This project is created under the Apache 2.0 License. Developers are welcome to contribute
and extend on this project. The project has been created with extensibility and support for
multiple Hadoop versions in mind.