From Rahul Bhattacharjee <rahul.rec....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Environment variable representing classpath for AM launch
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 06:20:01 GMT
Thanks Devraj,

Yes , the default yarn site has this property already , I have not
overridden this. The $CLASSPATH environment should have the proper
classpath set with the locations from this property.I was under the
impression that setting $CLASSPATH to the environment  of application
launch context should be enough.Its not working for me. Will look more into
it.