From Boyu Zhang <boyuzhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job History files location of 2.0.4
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 21:20:33 GMT
Hi Shahab,

How old were they?

They are new, I did the copy automatically right after the job completed,
in a script.

I am assuming they were from the jobs run on the older version, right?

I run the job using the hadoop version 2.0.4 if this is what you mean.

Or are you looking for new jobs's log that you are running after the
> upgrade?

I am looking for new job's log, I did a fresh install of hadoop2.0.4, then
run the job, then copied back the entire hdfs directory.

> What about the local file systems? Are the logs there still?

Where should I find the logs (job logs, not daemon logs) in the local file
systems?

Thanks,
Boyu