From Lin Yang <lin.yang.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject What is the best way to build and debug MR application?
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 02:02:58 GMT
Hiļ¼Œdear friends,

I have setup a Hadoop cluster with 3 nodes in a local LAN, and now I would
like to develop some applications on it.

However, I'm not sure whether could I build the application on my laptop
which OS is windows 7 and deliver it to the remote Hadoop cluster by using
Eclipse plugin?

If not, what is the best way to develop Hadoop apps? should I install a
Ubuntu OS and setup a standalone Hadoop on my laptop in order to build and
debug my code?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Lin Yang