From Robin Verlangen <ro...@us2.nl>
Subject Re: Unexpected end of input stream: how to locate related file(s)/
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 06:12:59 GMT
Hi Arun,

Thank you for your reply. We run Hadoop 2.0.0 with MapReduce 0.20 packaged
by Cloudera.

Do you know where to find the log files related to a specific task, is that
also in the folder /var/log/hadoop-0.20-mapreduce/userlogs/job_ID/

Best regards,

Robin Verlangen
*Data Architect*
*
*
W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
E robin@us2.nl

<http://goo.gl/Lt7BC>
*What is CloudPelican? <http://goo.gl/HkB3D>*

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that
the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
irrevocably delete this message and any copies.