From Ravi Prakash <ravi...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: Help about build cluster on boxes which already has one?
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 15:12:32 GMT
What version of Hadoop are you planning on using? You will probably have to partition the resources
too. e.g. If you are using 0.23 / 2.0, the NM available resources memory will have to be split
on all the nodes

________________________________
 From: Sandeep L <sandeepvreddy@outlook.com>
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org" <user@hadoop.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 3:53 AM
Subject: RE: 答复: Help about build cluster on boxes which already has one?

just try by changing ports, then if you get any errors reply, I can help you.

> Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:57:06 +0000
> From: justlooks@gmail.com
> To: user@hadoop.apache.org
> Subject: 答复: Help about build cluster on boxes which already has one?
>
> Thanks,anything else?
>
> --
> 使用语盒发送 @2013-06-25 10:57
> http://www.yuchs.com
>

> -- 原始邮件 --
> user@hadoop.apache.org @2013年06月25日 10:50
> > Port numbers should not conflict.You need to change port numbers in all configuration
files(hbase-*.xml, hdfs-*.xml, core-*.xml, mapred-*.xml)

> > > Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:26:47 +0000
> > > From: justlooks@gmail.com
> > > To: user@hadoop.apache.org
> > > Subject: Help about build cluster on boxes which already has one?
> > >
> > > Today I get a task to build a hadoop and hbase cluster on boxes which already
has one hadoop cluster on them (use default port ),what things I need to change so I can deploy
the new one successfully? I am newbie to hadoop and hbase ,have successfully built hadoop
and hbase on vmware ,thanks all