From Deepak Vohra <dvohr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: built hadoop! please help with next steps?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 22:12:07 GMT
John

The following patch is related to the issue cited.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9489?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

thanks,
Deepak

________________________________
 From: John Lilley <john.lilley@redpoint.net>
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org" <user@hadoop.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2013 1:51 PM
Subject: RE: built hadoop! please help with next steps?

I’ve followed the instructions in BUILDING.txt, generated the eclipse projects and imported
the eclipse projects generated by maven using File -> Import -> General -> Existing
project into workspace…
And they all appear.  However, the problems window shows:
Project 'hadoop-streaming' is missing required source folder: '/home/jlilley/hadoop/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager/conf'

Any idea what this means or how to fix it?
John