From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Help in completion of academic project.
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 07:29:56 GMT
The moveFromLocal is a simple utility method that uses the FileSystem
instance to upload a file onto HDFS and then deletes the source FS's
file. Is your goal just to encrypt files uploaded using this utility
method or is the goal to encrypt all files present in HDFS globally?

Adding more notes on how you're imagining to do this, what you've
already determined, what you're specifically looking for, etc. would
be helpful in having us answer as well.

--
Harsh J