From Rahul Bhattacharjee <rahul.rec....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop schedulers!
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 18:32:51 GMT
Any pointer to my question.

There is another question , kind-of dumb , but just wanted to clarify.

Say in a FIFO scheduler or a capacity scheduler , if there are slots
available and the first job doesn't need all of the available slots , then
the job next in the queue is scheduled for execution or that still waits
for the first job to finish?

Thanks,
Rahul