From Kun Ling <lkun.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: recursive list in java without block
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 09:18:59 GMT
Hi Ankit,

   Following Harsh's advice, I have found out that: although none of the
FileSystem.java and DistributedFileSystem.java have support recursively
liststatus().   However, the FsShell.java did have an ls() method which is
used to support hadoop command like lsr ( that is the ls -R in Linux).

yours,

Kun Ling

--
http://www.lingcc.com