From Shashidhar Rao <raoshashidhar...@gmail.com>
Subject MR2 submit job help
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 00:01:04 GMT
Hi Users,

Please help me with some documentation on how to submit job in YARN and
upload files in HDFS. Can I still use the MR1 commands for file uploading
to hadoop fs -put and hadoop jar job.jar input ouput? Because I ran with
errors saying file cannot be uploaded as file cannot found. The directory
structure is same .

MR2 Directory structure/same as MR1
hadoop/bin/~all hadoop files including hadoop excecutable
hadoop/ file.txt, job.jar etc
hadoop/etc/hadoop/ ~all site files and properties

I cd to hadoop and then I am executing bin/hadoop fs -put file file
It says file cannot be found but I was able to run without error in MR1

Thanks
shashidhar