From Lokesh Basu <lokesh.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Where to begin from??
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 02:39:55 GMT
Hi all,

I'm a computer science undergraduate and has recently started to explore
about Hadoop. I find it very interesting and want to get involved both as
contributor and developer for this open source project. I have been going
through many text book related to Hadoop and HDFS but still I find it very
difficult as to where should a beginner start from before writing his first
line of code as contributer or developer.

Also please tell me what are the things I compulsorily need to know before
I dive into depth of these things.

Thanking you all in anticipation.

*Lokesh Chandra Basu*
B. Tech