From Bharati <bharati.ad...@mparallelo.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 22:39:31 GMT
Hi Jing,

I want to be able to open a project as map reduce project in eclipse instead of java project
as per some of the videos on youtube.

For now let us say I want to write a wordcount program and step through it with hadoop 1.2.0

How can I use eclipse to rewrite the code.

The goal here is to setup the development env to start project as mad reduce right in eclipse
or netbeans which ever works better. The idea is to be able to step through the code.

Thanks,
Bharati

Sent from my iPad