From Kai Voigt...@123.org>
Subject Re: Not saving any output
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 20:43:20 GMT
You can have your python streaming script simply not write any key/value pairs to stdout, so
you'll get an empty job output.

Independently, your script could do anything external, such as connecting to a remote database
and store data in those. You probably want to avoid too many tasks doing this in parallel.

But more common would be a regular job which writes data to HDFS, and then use Sqoop to store
that data into a RDBMS. But it's your choice.

Kai

--
Kai Voigt
k@123.org