From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject JobSubmissionFiles: past , present, and future?
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:11:37 GMT
Hi guys:

I'm curious about the changes and future of the JobSubmissionFiles class.

Grepping around on the web I'm finding some code snippets that suggest that hadoop security
is not handled the same way on the staging directory as before:

But I'm having trouble definitively pinning this to versions.

Why the difference in the if/else logic here and what is the future
Of permissions on .staging?