hadoop-common-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From 姚吉龙 <geelong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors about MRunit
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 02:52:17 GMT
Thanks
But I am confused about the MRunit. How to use MRunit without maven
I am just following the tutorial:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MRUNIT/MRUnit+Tutorial

My test code  is below, the maper and reducer is in another project linked
in my testing project



import java.io.IOException;
import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.List;
import junit.framework.TestCase;
import org.apache.hadoop.io.IntWritable;
import org.apache.hadoop.io.LongWritable;
import org.apache.hadoop.io.Text;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapred.lib.IdentityMapper;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Mapper;
import org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.MapDriver;
import org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.MapReduceDriver;
import org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.ReduceDriver;
import org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.types.Pair;
import org.junit.Assert;
import org.junit.Before;
import org.junit.Test;

public class UnitTest extends TestCase{
  MapDriver<Object, Text, Text, Text> mapDriver;
  ReduceDriver<Text, Text, Text, Text> reduceDriver;
  MapReduceDriver<Object, Text, Text, Text, Text, Text> mapReduceDriver;
   @Before
  public void setUp() {
carTest.FirstMapper mapper = new carTest.FirstMapper();
 carTest.FirstReducer reducer = new carTest.FirstReducer();
    mapDriver = MapDriver.newMapDriver(mapper);;
    reduceDriver = ReduceDriver.newReduceDriver(reducer);
    mapReduceDriver = MapReduceDriver.newMapReduceDriver(mapper, reducer);
  }
  @Test
  public void testMapper() throws IOException {
    mapDriver.withInput(new Object(), new Text(

 "199397,32100000000000000800000120110131014195,321000000000000008,20110131170958,00,,苏K16423,2,,34.00,,,,460,,,K33,02,,1710048437180058,476096"));
    mapDriver.withOutput(new Text("苏K16423"), new
Text("321000000000000008"));
    mapDriver.runTest();

 //"199397","32100000000000000800000120110131014195","321000000000000008","20110131170958","00","","苏K16423","2","","34.00","","","","460","","","K33","02","","1710048437180058","476096"

  }
  @Test
  public void testReducer() throws IOException {
    List<Text> values = new ArrayList<Text>();
    values.add(new
Text("199397,32100000000000000800000120110131014195,321000000000000005,20110131172000,00,,苏K16423,2,,34.00,,,,460,,,K33,02,,1710048437180058,476096"));
  //  values.add(new Text("1"));
    reduceDriver.withInput(new Text("6"), values);
    reduceDriver.withOutput(new Text("6"), new Text("2"));
    reduceDriver.runTest();
  }


  }

While, always failed to pass
[image: 内嵌图片 1]
Here is the trace

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskInputOutputContext, but interface was
expected
at
org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.mock.MockContextWrapper.createCommon(MockContextWrapper.java:53)
 at
org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.mock.MockMapContextWrapper.create(MockMapContextWrapper.java:70)
at
org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.mock.MockMapContextWrapper.<init>(MockMapContextWrapper.java:62)
 at org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.MapDriver.run(MapDriver.java:217)
at org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.MapDriverBase.runTest(MapDriverBase.java:150)
 at org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.TestDriver.runTest(TestDriver.java:137)
at UnitTest.testMapper(UnitTest.java:37)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
 at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
 at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:168)
at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:134)
 at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
 at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:113)
at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:124)
 at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:232)
at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:227)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:79)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:50)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)

Any body help to figure out these?
I am going crazy


BRs
Geelong



2013/4/21 Rishi Yadav <rishi@infoobjects.com>

> Maven is not necessary to use hadoop or MRUnit. That being said I am a big
> fan of maven. Please find attached wordcount with maven.
>
>
>
> On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 7:17 PM, 姚吉龙 <geelongyao@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank for your reply
>> But I think the main problem is that I do konw how to use maven with
>> hadoop or MRunit
>> Any body can give me a example for MRunit project
>>
>>
>>
>> 2013/4/21 Rishi Yadav <rishi@infoobjects.com>
>>
>>> your problem is simple, you are mixing mapred (old api) and
>>> mapreduce(new api) libraries. MRUnit has implementation for both apis.
>>>
>>> Here's an example of WordCountTest with use of new api.
>>>
>>>
>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> package com.infoobjects.hadoop.wc;
>>>
>>>
>>> import java.util.ArrayList;
>>>
>>> import java.util.List;
>>>
>>>
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.io.IntWritable;
>>>
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.io.LongWritable;
>>>
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.io.Text;
>>>
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.MapDriver;
>>>
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.MapReduceDriver;
>>>
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.ReduceDriver;
>>>
>>> import org.junit.Before;
>>>
>>> import org.junit.Test;
>>>
>>>
>>> public class WordCountTest {
>>>
>>> MapDriver<LongWritable, Text, Text, IntWritable> mapDriver;
>>>
>>> ReduceDriver<Text, IntWritable, Text, IntWritable> reduceDriver;
>>>
>>> MapReduceDriver<LongWritable, Text, Text, IntWritable, Text,
>>> IntWritable> mapReduceDriver;
>>>
>>>
>>>  @Before
>>>
>>> public void init() {
>>>
>>>  WordMapper mapper = new WordMapper();
>>>
>>>  WordReducer reducer = new WordReducer();
>>>
>>>  mapDriver = new MapDriver<LongWritable, Text, Text, IntWritable>();
>>>
>>>  mapDriver.setMapper(mapper);
>>>
>>>     reduceDriver = ReduceDriver.newReduceDriver(reducer);
>>>
>>>     mapReduceDriver = MapReduceDriver.newMapReduceDriver(mapper,
>>> reducer);
>>>
>>>  }
>>>
>>>
>>>  @Test
>>>
>>> public void testMapper() {
>>>
>>>  mapDriver.withInput(new LongWritable(1), new Text("foo bar"));
>>>
>>>  mapDriver.withOutput(new Text("foo"), new IntWritable(1));
>>>
>>>  mapDriver.withOutput(new Text("bar"), new IntWritable(1));
>>>
>>>  mapDriver.runTest();
>>>
>>> }
>>>
>>>     @Test
>>>
>>>   public void testReducer() {
>>>
>>>     List<IntWritable> values = new ArrayList<IntWritable>();
>>>
>>>     values.add(new IntWritable(1));
>>>
>>>     values.add(new IntWritable(1));
>>>
>>>     reduceDriver.withInput(new Text("foo"), values);
>>>
>>>     reduceDriver.withOutput(new Text("foo"), new IntWritable(2));
>>>
>>>     reduceDriver.runTest();
>>>
>>>   }
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>   @Test
>>>
>>>   public void testMapReduce() {
>>>
>>>    mapReduceDriver.withInput(new LongWritable(1), new Text("brian felix"
>>> ));
>>>
>>>    mapReduceDriver.withOutput(new Text("foo"), new IntWritable(1));
>>>
>>>    mapReduceDriver.withOutput(new Text("bar"), new IntWritable(1));
>>>
>>>    mapReduceDriver.runTest();
>>>
>>>   }
>>>
>>>
>>> }
>>>
>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>>
>>> Rishi Yadav
>>>
>>> (o) 408.988.2000x113 ||  (f) 408.716.2726
>>>
>>> InfoObjects Inc || http://www.infoobjects.com *(Big Data Solutions)*
>>>
>>> *INC 500 Fastest growing company in 2012 || 2011*
>>>
>>> *Best Place to work in Bay Area 2012 - *SF Business Times and the
>>> Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal
>>>
>>> 2041 Mission College Boulevard, #280 || Santa Clara, CA 95054
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 7:14 AM, 姚吉龙 <geelongyao@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> This is what I got form my eclipse. Why still errors about the lib from
>>>> hadoop
>>>> [image: 内嵌图片 1][image: 内嵌图片 2]
>>>> anybody tell me how to use MRunit and Maven
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2013/4/20 Hemanth Yamijala <yhemanth@thoughtworks.com>
>>>>
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> If your goal is to use the new API, I am able to get it to work with
>>>>> the following maven configuration:
>>>>>
>>>>>     <dependency>
>>>>>       <groupId>org.apache.mrunit</groupId>
>>>>>       <artifactId>mrunit</artifactId>
>>>>>       <version>0.9.0-incubating</version>
>>>>>       <classifier>hadoop1</classifier>
>>>>>     </dependency>
>>>>>
>>>>> If I switch with classifier hadoop2, I get the same errors as what you
>>>>> facing.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>> Hemanth
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 3:42 PM, 姚吉龙 <geelongyao@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi Everyone
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I am testing my MR programe with MRunit, it's version
>>>>>> is mrunit-0.9.0-incubating-hadoop2. My hadoop version is 1.0.4
>>>>>> The error trace is below:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class
>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskInputOutputContext, but interface
was
>>>>>> expected
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.mock.MockContextWrapper.createCommon(MockContextWrapper.java:53)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.mock.MockMapContextWrapper.create(MockMapContextWrapper.java:70)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.mock.MockMapContextWrapper.<init>(MockMapContextWrapper.java:62)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.MapDriver.run(MapDriver.java:217)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.MapDriverBase.runTest(MapDriverBase.java:150)
>>>>>>  at org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.TestDriver.runTest(TestDriver.java:137)
>>>>>> at UnitTest.testMapper(UnitTest.java:41)
>>>>>>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>  at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:168)
>>>>>> at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:134)
>>>>>>  at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
>>>>>> at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
>>>>>>  at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:113)
>>>>>> at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:124)
>>>>>>  at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:232)
>>>>>> at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:227)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:79)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:50)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Anyone has idea?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> BRs
>>>>>> Geelong
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> From Good To Great
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> From Good To Great
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> From Good To Great
>>
>
>


-- 
>From Good To Great

Mime
View raw message