From 金龙 李 <wakingdrea...@live.com>
Subject Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:33:50 GMT
I mounted HDFS to a local directory for storage,that is /mnt/hdfs.I can do the basic file operations
such as create ,remove,copy etc just using linux command and GUI.But when I tried to do the
same thing in the mounted directory via java api(not hadoop api),I got exceptions.The detail
information can be senn here. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16083497/java-exception-when-creating-or-writing-files-on-mounted-hdfs
.Now my question is that if I can do file operactions on the mounted hdfs via java apiIf not,what
should be the proper way to acomplish that?Is anybody has ever done that?Appreciate for your
reply.