From Henry Hung <YTHu...@winbond.com>
Subject How to change secondary namenode location in Hadoop 1.0.4?
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:05:36 GMT
Hi All,

What is the property name of Hadoop 1.0.4 to change secondary namenode location?
Currently the default in my machine is "/tmp/hadoop-hadoop/dfs/namesecondary", I would like
to change it to "/data/namesecondary"

Best regards,
Henry

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by
the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such a person,
please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your
computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised
that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Winbond is strictly prohibited; and
any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Winbond shall be deemed
as neither given nor endorsed by Winbond.