From "dylan" <dwld0...@gmail.com>
Subject 答复: Region has been CLOSING for too long, this should eventually complete or the server will expire, send RPC again
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 01:58:53 GMT
It is hbase-0.94.2-cdh4.2.0.

发件人: Ted Yu [mailto:yuzhihong@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2013年4月16日 9:55
收件人: user@hbase.apache.org
主题: Re: Region has been CLOSING for too long, this should eventually complete or the server
will expire, send RPC again

I think this question would be more appropriate for HBase user mailing list.

Moving hadoop user to bcc.

Please tell us the HBase version you are using.

Thanks

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:51 PM, dylan <dwld0425@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I am a newer for hadoop, and set up hadoop with tarball . I have 5 nodes for cluster, 2 NN
nodes with QJM (3 Journal Nodes, one of them on DN node.  ), 3 DN nodes with zookeepers,
It works fine.  When I reboot one data node machine which includes zookeeper, after that ,
restart all processes. The hadoop works fine, but hbase not. I cannot disable tables and drop
tables.

The logs an follows:

The Hbase HMaster log:

DEBUG org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Attempted to unassign region -ROOT-,,0.70236052
but it is not currently assigned anywhere

,683 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Regions in transition timed out:
 -ROOT-,,0.70236052 state=CLOSING, ts=1366001558865, server=Master,60000,1366001238313

,683 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Region has been CLOSING for too
long, this should eventually complete or the server will expire, send RPC again

10,684 DEBUG org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Starting unassignment of region
-ROOT-,,0.70236052 (offlining)

The Hbase HRegionServer log:

DEBUG org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.LruBlockCache: Stats: total=7.44 MB, free=898.81 MB,
max=906.24 MB, blocks=0, accesses=0, hits=0, hitRatio=0, cachingAccesses=0, cachingHits=0,
cachingHitsRatio=0, evictions=0, evicted=0, evictedPerRun=NaN

The Hbase Web show:

Region                                              State

70236052    -ROOT-,,0.70236052 state=CLOSING, ts=Mon Apr 15 12:52:38 CST 2013 (75440s ago),
server=Master,60000,1366001238313

How fix it?

Thanks.