From rauljin <liujin666...@sina.com>
Subject DataNode Report Questions
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 01:38:20 GMT
HI:

    I use hadoop version 0.20.2 . And I use fuse for nginx to read data.

    Now there is 6 datanode in my cluseter.

   And now I have a problem.

    The log :

 2013-04-10 18:10:25,007 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: BlockReport
of 1921511 blocks got processed in 39384 msecs

  every time the Block Report , the  nginx can not apply service .

  I search a data,find that when Block is Report ,the hdfs read and write is be locked ,is
this true?

 I want to turn the Block Report intervel long , is it works? Or need upgrade the version
to 1.0.4 ?

 Thanks for your replying.

rauljin