From Алексей Бабутин <zorlaxpokemon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jetty7 and hadoop1.1.2
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:04:40 GMT
Patch in attach.

After patch,hadoop compile and work fine.But only one cheat.
In HttpServer.java I have commited  defineFilter(webAppContext, KRB5_FILTER ...
because it is not working properly with defineFilter(...) string 435
in holder.setInitParameters(parameters).
The,you can remove 448-450,i have used it for finding problem, and
uncomment 447 string.it should work.
After that,A had to comment 100,102,103 string in
Krb5AndCertsSslSocketConnector.java.

Cheers,
Alexey Babutin.

>Have you logged a JIRA ?holder.