From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase or Cassandra
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:20:37 GMT
Hello there,

  For your use case, Hbase seems to be a better choice. And you workflow
looks good to me.

Just one suggestion(in case you find it useful). Since, you are going to do
a lot of operations,
you might find it useful to schedule the jobs using Oozie.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com