From Azuryy Yu <azury...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any answer ? Candidate application for map reduce
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 04:51:21 GMT
for your reqeirement, its just write a customized MR inputformat and
outputformat based on FileInputFormat.

used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.****

> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and delete this
e-mail.****

> Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail
as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this
message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.****

> All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software
but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message
and any attachments are virus free.****