From oualid ait wafli <oualid.aitwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase or Cassandra
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 08:57:27 GMT
I have the CDR files (call details record) as my data and I want read from
those files the data using Pig.

firstly, I will import the data from sources using Flume, then use Pig as
an ETL and as a tool to run MapReduce jobs into HDFS. so now I want store
my data but I have to do a benchmark between HBase and Cassandra.

 My questions:
- How do you find my idea to analyze, process my data ? Am I in the best
way ?
- which one is the best HBase or Cassandra ?

Thanks