From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Mutiple dfs.data.dir vs RAID0
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 02:19:10 GMT
The issue is that my MB is not doing JBOD :( I have RAID only
possible, and I'm fighting for the last 48h and still not able to make
it work... That's why I'm thinking about using dfs.data.dir instead.

I have 1 drive per node so far and need to move to 2 to reduce WIO.

What will be better with JBOD against dfs.data.dir? I have done some
tests JBOD vs LVM and did not find any pros for JBOD so far.

JM