From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: The method setMapperClass(Class<? extends Mapper>) in the type Job is not applicable for the arguments
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 18:09:05 GMT
Whatever "csatAnalysis.MapClass" the compiler picked up, it appears to
not be extending the org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Mapper class. From
your snippets it appears that you have it all defined properly though.
A common issue here has also been that people accidentally import the
wrong API (mapred.*) but that doesn't seem to be the case either.

Can you post your full compilable source somewhere? Remove any logic
you don't want to share - we'd mostly be interested in the framework
definition parts alone.

--
Harsh J