From jing wang <happygodwithw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDH4 version questions
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 08:10:17 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.
Some more questions about installing MRV1 using tarball.
For the link '
https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/SUPPORT/CDH4+Downloadable+Tarballs',
should I intall MRV1 using 'hadoop-0.20-mapreduce-0.20.2+1270' or
'hadoop-2.0.0+556' or both of them (
If you install CDH4 from a tarball, you will install YARN. To install MRv1
as well, install the separate MRv1 tarball (mr1-0.20.2+<n>) alongside the
YARN one (hadoop-2.0.0+<n>).
in '
https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDH4DOC/CDH4+Installation#CDH4Installation-WaysToInstallCDH4'
)?

If using 'hadoop-0.20-mapreduce-0.20.2+1270', are the configurations same
like CDH3?
If not, would you please show me some link or docs to install MRV1?

Thanks & Best Regards
Jing Wang