From SUJIT PAL <sujit....@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Text analytics
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:52:48 GMT
Hi Mallika,

Couldn't this be done from the relational database itself?

To get the group counts:
select count(*) from your_table where your_condition group by your_columns;
on clicking on the group,
select * form your_table where group_name = :group_name;

-sujit

On Feb 21, 2013, at 2:29 PM, Mallika Pothukuchi wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I am trying to fnd out a good solution for the following scenario
>
> Require to search through relational database a search string grouping by certain columns.The
result should list down the count of occurances group by columns in a tree structure and on
further click, it should list down the details of the string occurance in the various tuples.

> I have explored Splunk to be one of the good text analytics tools to use.But i am not
sure if it can provide the drill down structure reporting in tree format. Please help!!