From Masoud <mas...@agape.hanyang.ac.kr>
Subject Database insertion by HAdoop
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:30:47 GMT

Dear All,

We are going to do our experiment of a scientific papers, ]
We must insert data in our database for later consideration, it almost
300 tables each one has 2/000/000 records.
as you know It takes lots of time to do it with a single machine,
we are going to use our Hadoop cluster (32 machines) and divide 300
insertion tasks between them,
I need some hint to progress faster,
1- as i know we dont need to Reduser, just Mapper in enough.
2- so wee need just implement Mapper class with needed code.

Please let me know if there is any point,

Best Regards
Masoud