Any Suggestions?

Thanks and Regards,
Shyam

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Hadoop Learner <hadooplearner1986@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

  Working on a requirement of hadoop Job Monitoring. Requirement is to get every Task attempt details of a Running Job. Details are following :

Task Attempt Start Time
Task Tracker Name where Task Attempt is executing
Errors or Exceptions in a running Task Attempt

I have Implemented JobClient, RunningJob, JobStatus, TaskReport APIs to get the Task Attempt IDs( I have the task Attempt IDs for which I need required details). By using these APIs I was unable to get Task Attempt details as per my requirement mentioned above. Can you please help me with some ways to get required details using Java APIs.

Any pointers will be helpful.

(Note : I have tried using TaskInProgress API, But not sure how to get TaskInProgress instance from a task ID. Also noticed TaskInProgress class is not visible to my classes)

Thanks and Regards,
Shyam