From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: NameNode low on available disk space
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 04:42:33 GMT
Edit your hdfs-site.xml (or whatever place of config your NN uses) to lower
the value of property "dfs.namenode.resource.du.reserved". Create a new
property if one does not exist, and set the value of space to a suitable
level. The default itself is pretty low - 100 MB in bytes.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Mohit Vadhera <project.linux.proj@gmail.com

--
Harsh J