From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Submitting MapReduce job from remote server using JobClient
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:12:40 GMT
The Job class itself has a blocking and non-blocking submitter that is
similar to JobConf's runJob method you discovered. See
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/Job.html#submit()
and its following method waitForCompletion(). These seem to be what
you're looking for.

--
Harsh J