From Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using certificates to secure Hadoop
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:56:09 GMT
on network level easy way would be you host your entire infrastructure into
a private network with just one internet facing gateway via which your
client can access your webservice. And in case you need to access internet
for hadoop/oozie then you can setup a NAT
this will be like building your private cloud infra with different internet
gateways

other way would be you build your own certificate based authentication
library. (we used to have this @ yahoo where we used to restrict access to
server having certificate only)

--
Nitin Pawar