From Hemanth Yamijala <yhema...@thoughtworks.com>
Subject Re: config file loactions in Hadoop 2.0.2
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 04:26:28 GMT
Hi,

One place where I could find the capacity-scheduler.xml was from source -
hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager/src/main/resources.

AFAIK, the masters file is only used for starting the secondary namenode -
which has in 2.x been replaced by a proper HA solution. So, I think there
is no need for this file anymore. Please refer to this link for more
details on the HA solution:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.0.2-alpha/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/HDFSHighAvailability.html

Thanks
hemanth