From "Kumar, Deepak8 " <deepak8.ku...@citi.com>
Subject FW: HBase Master not getting started
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:08:52 GMT
Hi,
Could you please guide?

Regards,
Deepak

-----Original Message-----
From: Kumar, Deepak8 [CCC-OT_IT NE]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:36 PM
To: 'cdh-user@cloudera.org'
Cc: Kumar, Deepak8 [CCC-OT_IT NE]
Subject: HBase Master not getting started

Hi,
Something abnormal happened in my cluster. Actually the default location of snapshot &
dataDir for zookeeper is /var/lib/zookeeper in cdh4. The disk at which /var location is configured
became full and the cluster went down (zookeeper & HBase was in ERROR status). I have
cleaned /var location but it seems the snapshot & dataDir location of zookeeper is not
getting updated & HBase master is not able to connect to zookeeper.

Could you please guide me?

Regards,
Deepak