From Nan Zhu <zhunans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: package org.kosmix.kosmosfs.access does not exist
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:35:59 GMT
Yes, I fix this issue manually by downloading kfs library and copy it to lib/, but immediately
fall into another "package not found " issue

why maven didn't download those depended jars to lib/ directory for me? several days ago,
maven did this very well...but from yesterday, it rejects to work, :-(

Best,

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,

On Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Charles Woerner wrote:

> I've seen this happen when the native kfs libs aren't in your java library path. Add
them to both LD_LIBRARY_PATH and -Djava.library.path