From Bai Shen <baishen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Referencing files in job file from code
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:14:19 GMT
I'm trying to reference a directory inside my job file from my code.  I
have a third party library that I need to pass a File object to which
references the directory in the job file.

How do I go about doing this?  If I just do new File("dir") it looks for
the directory on the client machine that I'm calling the job from instead
of the directory in the actual job file itself.

Thanks.