From Hemanth Yamijala <yhema...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop and Cuda , JCuda (CPU+GPU architecture)
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 13:44:21 GMT
You could also try creating a lib directory with the dependant jar and
package that along with the job's jar file. Please refer to this blog post
for information:
http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2011/01/how-to-include-third-party-libraries-in-your-map-reduce-job/

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 4:57 PM, sudha sadhasivam <sudhasadhasivam@yahoo.com