From sudha sadhasivam <sudhasadhasi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop and CUDA
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 06:34:49 GMT
The code executes, but time taken for execution is high
Does not show any advantages in two levels of parallelism
G Sudha

--- On Tue, 10/16/12, Manoj Babu <manoj444@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Manoj Babu <manoj444@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hadoop and CUDA
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 11:49 AM

Hi,
If it is a runnable jar you are creating from netbeans Check only the necessary dependencies
are added.

Cheers!Manoj.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:38 AM, sudha sadhasivam <sudhasadhasivam@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello

When we create a jar file for hadoop programs from command prompt it runs faster. When we
create a jar file from netbeans it runs slower. We could not understand the problem.

This is important as we are trying to work with hadoop and CUDA (jcuda).We could create a
jar file only using netbeans IDE. The performance seemed to be very poor. Especially, we feel
that it reads part by part for every  few KBs

Kindly let us know about the problem
Thanking you
G Sudha