From Oleg Ruchovets <oruchov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop and Cuda , JCuda (CPU+GPU architecture)
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:22:20 GMT
Great ,
   Can you give some tips or best practices like:
1) file size
2) Is it good Idea to process data as locally as possble (I mean process a
data like one file per one map)
3) During your project did you face with limitations , problems?

   Can you point me on which hartware is better to use( I understand in
order to use GPU I need NVIDIA) .
I mean using CPU only arthitecture I have 8-12 core per one computer(for
example).
 What should I do in orger to use CPU+GPU arthitecture? What kind of NVIDIA
do I need for this.

By the way I didn't fine code Jcuda example with Hadoop. :-)

Thanks in advane
Oleg.