From Siddharth Tiwari <siddharth.tiw...@live.com>
Subject RE: Streaming Issue
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 03:44:34 GMT
Hi mohit,
The script normally runs like this locally,
Python mapper.py file1 file2 file3.
How can I achieve this.
Also how can I use paste command in mapper.
Ex, paste file1 file2 file3 > file4
This is in normal shell,
How to achieve it over streaming.
Thanks in advance please help

Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 13:42:20 -0700
Subject: Re: FW: Streaming Issue
From: mohitanchlia@gmail.com
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

Are you looking for something like this?

hadoop jar hadoop-streaming.jar -input 'file1 -input file2

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Siddharth Tiwari <siddharth.tiwari@live.com> wrote:

Hi Friends,

Can you please suggest me how can I pass 3 files as parameters to the mapper written in python
in hadoop streaming API, which will process data from this three different files . Please
help.

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari
Have a refreshing day !!!