From feng lu <amuseme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extension points available for data locality
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:44:54 GMT
Hi Tharindu

May you can try the Gora,The Apache Gora open source framework provides an
in-memory data model and persistence for big data. Gora supports persisting
to column stores, key value stores, document stores and RDBMSs, and
analyzing the data with extensive Apache Hadoop MapReduce support.

Now it support MySQL in gora-sql model.

 http://gora.apache.org/

--
Don't Grow Old, Grow Up... :-)