From Pierre Antoine DuBoDeNa <pad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help in distribution of a task with hadoop
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 18:32:29 GMT
You mean like that:

hadoop jar Rdg.jar my.hadoop.Rdg -libjars Rdg_lib/* tester rdg_output

Where Rdg_lib is the a folder containing all reqd classes/jars stored on
HDFS.

We get this error though. We do something wrong?

12/08/10 08:16:24 ERROR security.UserGroupInformation:
PriviledgedActionException as:hduser
cause:org.apache.hadoop.mapred.InvalidInputException: Input path does not
exist: hdfs://nameofserver:54310/user/hduser/-libjars
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.hadoop.mapred.InvalidInputException: