From Keith Wiley <kwi...@keithwiley.com>
Subject Re: Exec hadoop from Java, reuse JVM (client-side)?
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 23:37:30 GMT
Hmmm, at first glance that does appear to be similar to my situation.  I'll have to delve through
it in detail to see if it squarely addresses (and fixes) my problem.  Mine is sporadic and
I suspect dependent on the current memory situation (it isn't a deterministic and guaranteed
failure).  I am not sure if that is true of the stackoverflow question you referenced...but
it is certainly worth reading over.

Thanks.

On Aug 1, 2012, at 15:34 , Dhruv wrote:

> Is this related?
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1124771/how-to-solve-java-io-ioexception-error-12-cannot-allocate-memory-calling-run

"It's a fine line between meticulous and obsessive-compulsive and a slippery
rope between obsessive-compulsive and debilitatingly slow."
                                           --  Keith Wiley