From Jim Donofrio <donofrio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop MRUnit
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 00:46:43 GMT
I think you mean does MRUnit support the old mapred api. cdh3 includes
both the old mapred api and new mapreduce api. Yes MRUnit supports both
mapred and mapreduce. Use the classes in
org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.{MapDriver, ReduceDriver, MapReduceDriver} for
the old mapred api and the classes in
org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.{MapDriver, ReduceDriver,
MapReduceDriver} for the new mapreduce api

BCCing hadoop user list.