From "Chandra Mohan, Ananda Vel Murugan" <Ananda.Muru...@honeywell.com>
Subject Running hadoop job remotely
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 05:02:00 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run HBase importTSV hadoop job to load data into HBase from a TSV file.

I am using the following code.

    Configuration config = new Configuration();
    Iterator iter = config.iterator();
    while(iter.hasNext())
    {
        Object obj = iter.next();
        System.out.println(obj);
    }

    Job job = new Job(config);
    job.setJarByClass(ImportTsv.class);
    job.setJobName("ImportTsv");
    job.getConfiguration().set("user", "hadoop");
    job.waitForCompletion(true);

I am getting this error
ERROR security.UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException as:E317376 cause:org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException:
org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: Permission denied: user=E317376, access=WRITE,
inode="staging":hadoop:supergroup:rwxr-xr-x
I dont know how user name E317376 is being set. This is my windows machine user name from
where I am trying to run this job in a remote cluster. My haddop user account in linux machine
is "hadoop"
when i run this in linux machine which is part of Hadoop cluster under hadoop user account,
everything works well. But I want to programatically run this job in a java web application.
Am I doing anything wrong. Please help...