From Juan Pino <juancitomiguel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stuck in safe mode after restarting dfs after found dead node
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:22:56 GMT
Thank you for your reply. I ran that command before and it works fine but
hadoop fs -ls diplays the list of files in the user's directory but then
hangs for quite a while (~ 10 minutes) before
handing the command line prompt back, then if I rerun the same command
there is no problem. That is why I would like to be able to leave safe mode
automatically (at least I think it's related).
Also, in the hdfs web page, clicking on the Live Nodes or Dead Nodes links
hangs forever but I am able to browse the file
system without any problem with the browser.
There is no error in the logs.
Please let me know what sort of details I can provide to help resolve this
issue.

Best,

Juan