From Marcos Ortiz <mlor...@uci.cu>
Subject Re: set up Hadoop cluster on mixed OS
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 15:32:18 GMT
I have a mixed cluster too, with Linux (CentOS) and Solaris, the unique
recommendation that I can give you
is to use exactly the same Hadoop version in all machines.

Best wishes
On 07/06/2012 05:31 AM, Senthil Kumar wrote:
> You can setup hadoop cluster on mixed environment. We have a cluster with
> Mac, Linux and Solaris.
>
> Regards
> Senthil
>
> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Yongwei Xing <jdxyw2004@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have one MBP with 10.7.4 and one laptop with Ubuntu 12.04. Is it possible
>> to set up a hadoop cluster by such mixed environment?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> --
>> Welcome to my ET Blog http://www.jdxyw.com

> http://www.uci.cu

Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda
*Data Engineer && Sr. System Administrator at UCI*
My Blog <http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com>

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci