From Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 15:05:13 GMT
I am happy to announce that I was able to get the license on the Yahoo! Hadoop tutorial updated
from Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License to Apache 2.0.  I have filed HADOOP-8477
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8477> to pull the tutorial into the Hadoop
project, and to update it accordingly.  I am going to be very busy the next little while and
I am hoping that those in the community that want this can help drive it and possibly break
it down into subtasks to get the tutorial up to date.  I am very happy to help out, but like
I said it may be a while before I am able to do much on this.

--Bobby Evans